Skip to Primary Content Skip to Footer Navigation
loading

Calcutta Party & Dance

Address
Central Commercial Building

112 N. 4th St.
Kingman, AZ 86401
Ray Cullison
928-279-7250
Website
Official Website
Email
Use Contact Form
Event Start
5:30 PM  on  on May 9, 2014
Event End
10:00 PM  on  on May 9, 2014
Category
General Community Events
Live Music & Entertainment
Regional Events

Description

To all you fun lovin' bullridin' partners (bullriding enthusiasts), coming to Kingman for the first time ever is the most exciting, danger-filled, and dust-stirring sport in rodeo history - Kingsmen Xtreme Patriot Bulls!  Kickin' off the bullriding weekend will be our Calcutta Party and Dance, so pull on yer boots, strap on them buckles, and get ready for a night of food, fun, and music like Mohave County has never seen before!

You won't want to miss this opportunity to bid on your favorite bullrider that you know will be the champion of the xtreme bulls event on Saturday.  The winner will take home 70% of all bids made with the other 30% donated to the Wrangler Patriot Program to help our veterans.

Following cocktails, dinner from several of Kingman's restaurants will be served at 6 pm, with the auction to follow.  Then we top the night off with live music and dancin', so grab your dancin' partner and join our corral of activities you're sure to enjoy!

At the Central Commercial building at 112 North 4th Street in Historic Downtown Kingman.

Festivities start at 5:30pm.

If you have any questions, you may email Kingsmen Vice-President Ray Cullison at [email protected] or call (928) 279-7250.

Event Details

Event Start
5:30 PM  on  on Friday, May 9, 2014
Event End
10:00 PM  on  on Friday, May 9, 2014
Category
Live Music & Entertainment

General Community Events
Live Music & Entertainment
Regional Events
Location
Central Commercial Building
Additional Information

Tickets for the Calcutta Party are on sale for $50 per person and are available for purchase at H & H printers or you can RSVP at [email protected] so we can have an accurate head count for the restaurants.

Map & Directions

Customizable Directions

Formatted Directions
Map

Request Info

Complete Form to Contact Calcutta Party & Dance

{{#each NavBottomMenuData}} {{/each}}
Site Search
Email Newsletter Signup

Special announcements & deals

Copyright 2016 Gokingman.com

Site designed and hosted by Go-Arizona.com and Earthdiver.com