The golf course, Kingman Links, was first referenced in a front page article titled “Golf Fans Urged to be on Links” in the Mohave County Miner (now the Kingman Daily Miner) on May 26, 1917:
Golf fans in Kingman are urged to be on the links north of town next Sunday for the purpose of discussing the practicability of organizing a golf club at this time. The course had been cleared of brush by private donation and is in fairly good condition for playing. The fairways are about 100 yards wide and wielders of the mashie and putter can get considerable enjoyment out of the game on the local links. The greens have been oiled and covered with sand and only a small amount of work is required to put them in first class condition.
Kingman Links were maintained and played on by the Kingman Golf Club. It remained an oiled sand course. In the early 1970’s, Kingman Country Club Inc. formed and hired Billy Casper/Greg H. Nash ASGCA, to design the first grassed nine holes. The course was deeded to the City of Kingman in 1976 In 1993 construction began on a second 9 holes, designed by Phillips Associates GC Architecture of Tempe. The 18 hole championship course opened April, 1995 and the course was renamed Cerbat Cliffs Golf Course.
Amenities include the Pro Shop with a full line of golf equipment, shoes and apparel; a Driving Range, lessons can be scheduled with PGA staff at the pro shop; the Sand Trap Restaurant serving food and beverages including beer, wine and mixed drinks.
5:00am - 9:00pm Daily
2015 Green Fees: 9 HOLES (18)
Regular: $20 ($37)
Juniors: $13 ($24)
Seniors: $19 ($35)
Weekends: $21 ($39)
Cart Rental: 1 Player $11, ($20), 2 Players $8 ($16)
2014 Driving Range Fee:
Small Bucket: $3 Large Bucket: $6